Sunday, November 17, 2013

Insects and Meltdowns

Greetings!
    Warmer weather was greeted by ladybugs and sluggish flies. Does anyone else hate, absolutely hate flies in November? Or December for that matter? A pet peeve of mine.
     I stayed home from church today due to several meltdowns yesterday (I am sure noone else has meltdowns) and waking up with a headache, etc. at four a.m. I got up then and drank my kefir and made the casserole for the carry-in at church then went back to bed or rather the recliner. At six still feeling icky I got up and did some clean up in the kitchen and made coffee and oatmeal. My headache meal is oatmeal, no milk with honey and unsweetened applesauce, if the headache is a scorcher I don't even add the honey. Then hit the recliner again. I groggily slept through much of the morning then people began getting up. They were very quiet so I continued snoozing, waking about a half hour before they left or maybe it was an hour. Anyway, I felt better so continued with getting ready for the day, briefly contemplated going to church late, decided my frail nervous system couldn't take it and hit the recliner again. Could not sleep so eventually decided the state of the house was getting on my last nerve so started some clean up procedures.
     Some new observations on this fast: I get flashbacks of movies I've seen. Always something that traumatized me and at very random times. I have started asking the Lord's forgiveness for watching them and asking his blood to cleanse me from these scenes. Also, now is entering the hard part. The evenings are long and dark and the kids are watching Leverage which is quite tempting. I have a special weakness for good dialogue and this show has that.
     I am contemplating taking another college class after this semester is over. Jolene wants me to take Ethics with her and Stacie which is also with the same professor. I am tempted to as I am curious what he will say but don't know if it will work out especially with my jobs.
     Bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment