Thursday, November 7, 2013

Seeking...

     The fast continues. There are things brewing in my head. I would like to add to my fast or practice more fasting in some other areas. Also practice more good things such as not criticizing, etc. The lifting my heart to Him practice is much more easily neglected than I anticipated. This is one that I want to continue working on, receiving life from Him as I go through my day. To live in it and walk in it. Praying is another one that has been niggling at me. To pray for people, to intercede for them. I need to be more intentional about it.
      Reliance on God and the realization that we can do nothing without Him, is something I have been meditating on. How if God does not show up, the thing you are trying to do is for naught. Is my reliance on God of such a nature that when I see He is not in something, do I stop doing it? Am I even aware when He is not in something? Even in setting someone free, there is no way freedom is accomplished without Him. But if He shows up...Praise God! The calm confidence and faith that His way works, I do not have to force anything. Thank-you Jesus for peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment