Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Judging

    "Judge not that ye be not judged." That is the verse for me right now. Judgment descended on my head due to being too harsh and judgmental with one of my children. "The battle is lost in the spiritual before it is lost in the physical." This was said to me by my husband. I lost the battle there and other things followed like dominoes.
     Compassion and kindness in all situations are to be practiced by me hereafter. Even in my thoughts. Well, there can be wishful thinking, right?
     I am still on my watching fast and on my diet. I ate some tortilla chips this afternoon which were not on my diet. Confession time. And I did not do my exercises this morning.
     Lord, help me be more merciful and compassionate. Help me to guard my tongue and my attitude. Let my heart be soft and not full of rocks (offences). Help me do my duty and what lies before me without shirking. Oh Lord, let my face be ever towards you and your will.
P.S. If you could show how to keep the flies out of our house, I would be grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment