Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Fall Is Calling

    I feel the energy of autumn. It calls my name. Time to  exercise it says, time to study, time to batten down the hatches for winter. The first batch of corn candy is in the house.
    Yesterday I was at the chiropractor to get my tendon lasered and glanced up at the screen that is always spouting health info. It was saying that those who walk two miles are more healthy than those who walk one mile. It did not mention those who resist the temptation to walk. It spurred me to walk last night. I walked about a mile and half. Interesting side note: I was on the phone the whole way.
    I think the iced coffee concentrate I made is going to land in the drain. Nobody is drinking it. I think what Stacie said about Jerry's coffee this morning applies to it. She said it tasted like burnt matches with lady bugs in it.
    Life is full of interesting things right now. I am rather enjoying it.
    Keeping our eyes on Jesus is so important. It was brought home to me again very poignantly by Ken Davis. If we focus on the behavior we do not want in our lives that is what we will surely do. If we focus on Jesus and good behavior we will head toward it and Him. This is put very badly but hopefully you get the gist of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment