Thursday, August 1, 2013

Warning Dreams

    Stacie and I each dreamed that I started watching things again. I decided to take it as a warning not to drop my guard. I was very relieved when I woke up and realized it was not true. I also take dreams like these as an opportunity to pray about a particular situation and ask for God's protection.
     It continues being a good thing for me and for my family as well. It makes me so much more available.
     Debi and I biked another section of the trail last Saturday morning. It was very enjoyable. Jerry took us to the Rice entry and we biked back to River Road going over High Bridge in the process. We stopped on High Bridge to enjoy the view, so beautiful.
     Last night we had a discussion on discipline. Jolene asked Jerry if discipline is good. He said, "Yes. It is beneficial." And she said, "What if you have no will power?" He said, "Then you just do what you are capable of. For instance, if you want to get up early, just do one day a week." He said it also helps to have a set time time like a month, etc. that you will do your discipline. I decided to apply this to losing weight.
    In regards to the French press coffee, it is a hit with Debi, Stacie, Jolene and I. I grind my own coffee and it tastes great! The problem is the French press must have been of the cheaper variety as it is already broken, usable, but probably not for long.
     I will soon be working every morning from Tuesday through Thursday. The girls will be helping me whenever they can. I have gotten two new jobs and upped my price and they did not blink so if more come in, the other ladies are going to have to pay more to keep me. :) It was encouraging that my reputation as a good cleaner got me the one job. I feel a bit apprehensive how busy it is going to get around here once college starts but hopefully it will be a fairly smooth transition.
     We have put our place up for sale. We have been getting more and more disgusted with the amount of money we spend on upkeep so we will see. Jerry has other land where we could build and I especially like the one spot or site. There will be no fence or pool or field. Happy sigh...
     
   

No comments:

Post a Comment