Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Panic!

     The iced coffee is made and very strong. The French press is on the back burner except when Jolene uses it. More syrup is made for Italian sodas. Debi and I are fans of these. Our day proceeds normally and then cabam! A phone call saying someone wants to come see our house tomorrow morning. Panic ensues. Since it is already evening and the house needs cleaning we shift into high gear. There are threats of what will happen if they don't come after all. Most of the house is now on the verge of decency except the kitchen and pantry which will be attacked at early morn. Lord willing.
     I have started reading a book about Hudson Taylor called, Hudson Taylor's Spiritual Secret. I have only read a little bit and it already ministered to me. I put in an order of books the other day. I wanted some that are true and full of ministry.
     My feet have improved what with using the exerciser. Which is an apparatus that you put your ankles on while lying down, of course, and it shakes you. Also I am going to the chiropractor and having them laser the tendon. Do or die. :)
     If you are wondering, I am still on the fast. It is not as easy as it was before. I am over one third of the way through so it looks a bit lengthy yet. I do not watch anything so it gets a bit tedious. I have been longing to listen to a German singing group that someone had told us about at EBI and that I really like but I am not going to start. I am afraid if I give it an inch it will take a mile. Plus the temptation is stronger right now.
     To God be the glory. Great things He hath done! So loved He the world that He gave us His Son.
     As always He is worthy of all honor, glory, and praise!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment