Monday, December 2, 2013

Sad Day

     This has been a sad day. Someone losing their baby one week before it was due. A facebook friend I barely know whose son was shot. Praying the Lord would minister to all the people involved.
      We had a lovely Thanksgiving. All were young folks except Jerry and I. It was not until evening when things had quieted down that I missed my family. I made too much food as usual. Some came in handy but the pumpkin pies did not get eaten so I have to rethink some of this food making.
       Am very blue about my foot tonight. It is exceedingly painful. Not sure where it will all end.
       The fast is continuing but it is very trying right now. VERY TRYING! I would like nothing better than to drown my sorrows in some good comedy. The other day I reminded myself of a dry drunk. A dry drunk is someone who is no longer drinking but is horribly miserable because of it. Discouragement just calls for relief. I want to be an overcomer. May God show me the way.    

No comments:

Post a Comment