Friday, December 13, 2013

When Hope Comes Knocking

    Hope came knocking on my door and changed my outlook. It came from a facebook friend. Sending me a private message with name and phone numbers to a sports therapist, it was like a shot in the arm only better. I called him and my first visit is scheduled for next Wednesday. Yay!
    Today I saw the orthepedic Doctor and he took my brace to revamp it. I should have it back by Tuesday. He is on our side about the surgery. He said he has seen too many of those that did not work out well. The problem now is how to get by until Tuesday afternoon. I have to work both Monday and Tuesday forenoons so am trying to figure out how to get by with it since taking off is not really going to make some people happy. (Not a good sentence but I don't feel like changing it.)
     I have studied for my final on Monday. Hopefully, I will ace it. Our last birdwatching class. Almost feel sad. I have enjoyed it and will watch my chance to learn more.
     Right now I am contemplating taking training to become a medical transcriptionist. I just don't want to spend the money for the training if it is not going to work. I think it might be a bit easier on the feet but then I worry that I won't get enough exercise. yadayadayada....
      Thank-you Lord, for fresh hope. Thank-you for leading a friend to read my post and give me info I needed. God is good all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment