Monday, July 29, 2013

The Blessing That Came Yesterday

      I am not sure where to start, but God came so graciously yesterday afternoon and evening. I asked God as I prayed if His angel had gotten here yet. I just asked this in my spirit and I felt like God's answer was, yes. Stacie had a faith given to her way earlier that God's angel is on the way as he was for Daniel, that he had started out when we first started praying for Debi. (Debi, I hope you don't mind.)
      So many things going through my mind...How by this time there was almost a sense of hopelessness in me. Yet, I kept following the Lord's gentle promptings in faith only, there was little strength, only obedience. Sometimes you know in your head that God is the only hope, but then there comes a time when you really know it down deep in your gut.
      I had learned earlier the devastation it can cause if I am not under my husband. This day God gave great grace to let Him lead and not interfere. He gave me faith as I prayed silently that God would give him direction. His calm confidence was an inspiration. If ever I need an example and how often this is, of a lack of striving, and of faith and confidence in one's God, I have it in my husband. I became more involved later, for you that are wondering if all I did was just pray. :)
      All I know is that He came, with direction, with power, with forgiveness, acceptance, and with that wonderful calmness and peace that can only come from Him.
      I woke up with a song on my heart. Praise to Him who allows us to work in His kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment