Friday, January 10, 2014

Fasting Update

    Three more months to go. The fasting continues. Some more results or fruits if you will, that have come from this fast: Actually, I realized that I had first quit playing the online game that I was pretty much addicted to. Then came this one of not watching anything. Now I am on a rather severe diet. But they are not all minuses. There are plusses. One of them is more of a desire to spend time in prayer. Another is feeling more attuned to God and wanting to hear from Him. Lately, there is a yearning for Him that I have not felt in a long time. Thank-you Jesus.
             I am getting some direction on what I want to do once the fast is over. Very glad for this.            Also got some direction on my diet. Three months of severe diet and then go to something
         not quite so severe. I am losing pounds which is helping in the motivational department. Next          week I would like to incorporate some aerobic exercise preferably fast walking. For me it
         won't have to be very fast for me to get my heart rate up. I am already doing other exercises.
       
             The desire of my heart: I want to love Him more.
           

            

No comments:

Post a Comment