Thursday, July 18, 2013

Dog Days

    Writing tonight is not what I feel like doing. Cabin fever is pressing in on my brain. Sluggishness hounds me.
     This morning I ground my first coffee beans and crunched on one for good measure. Then I made coffee in a French Press. This may be a passing fad. Too much clean up. The point seems to be taste and that it is good for you or better for you than regular coffee. I did like it though it could have been stronger and should definitely not have creamer in it. We will see how this goes.
     I did some logic puzzles today to get my brain in gear for the college class I will be taking. Also I think I was just plain lazy today. The fact that I did not have to go to work went to my brain. Two new cleaning jobs are now added to my previous schedule. One with three huge dogs and one with no animals. One of the huge dogs is still a puppy and watched with great concern as I swept up the dirt in the kitchen. I thought my grandpa's saying apt, "Vas grossa das drech moved selvat vech." I am sure I did not spell it right but the meaning is the greater the dirt moves itself away.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment