Wednesday, July 3, 2013

In PA

    This might be a bit of a testing for my watching fast. My parents have TV. They use it very discreetly but it might become a bit tempting. I did see a bit of the news tonight which is not a temptation for me and never has been. They are very respectful about me not watching something but I do not want to be the cause of them not watching something if they want to sometime. I am just planning to go into another room and do something else if that happens.
    Really enjoyed traveling with the girls today. Stacie drove all the way up. First we did a lot of laughing and talking. Later Jolene and I took naps. Stacie's car (Herman) was put to the test going over the mountains here close to my parents. I patted him and told him he could do it. :) Stacie is still not feeling the best and took a long nap when we got here.
    It is always good to chat with Mom and Dad and their place always seems like a retreat to me. I miss my better half. Hopefully, he will get some rest. I can hardly believe they have fast internet here after years of waiting. We have not figured out the password so we can use the wireless internet yet so I am on their computer.
    I am thankful to have this time here with my parents. I am thankful that my sisters are coming and also several nieces. I am thankful that sister-in-law, Karyn is coming. May God bless our time together and also bless the ones at home.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Herman...Jacki and I both burst out laughing at that one! I am seriously looking forward to spending time together...so thanks for allowing me to crash the party :)

    ReplyDelete