Monday, April 15, 2013

Beginning of Week Two

     A grouchy, tense person is here. Withdrawal set in today full force. Doing mundane tasks without entertainment is hard and boring! I did get the laundry and ironing done, all in quietness. Stacie and I got a bit testy with each other when I was ironing. Later, I yelled, "I'm having withdrawal!" She yells back, "I am too!" I tell her she does not have to, she can go downstairs and watch something if she wants. She says, "I'm a social watcher! I don't like watching things alone." This made me laugh.
    One thing I noticed is that of course, you get more done in a shorter period of time when not watching something.
    What I am reaching for is that peace, contentment and joy knowing you are doing exactly what God would have you do. I remember a time when the children were younger and I was homeschooling that this was how I felt. Now too often I am questioning what I should be doing. Maybe I am in transition. I would like to do something that I can pour my heart into.

2 comments:

  1. Your day creates an "entertaining" picture for me! But I know God will answer the cries of your heart as you surrender to Him. He has an important work for you to do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you dear sister for your confidence. Somehow my confidence is a bit shaky right now.

      Delete