Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Viewing Fast Day Two

    Day two is almost done. Not an easy day, due to unexpected things occurring. I went to clean the house I usually clean every other Tuesday and the door is locked. Hmm..So I return home figuring someone forgot to leave the door unlocked, which turned out to be the case. This means I am home alone and easily tempted. I stand firm and do laundry, etc. Then when I go to mow lawn in the afternoon the mower wouldn't start. All this shows me I need to learn to roll with the punches.
    I did some reading, which I see right now, I'm going to have to watch. I am reading Jerry's book about his growing up years. I had no idea he was such a hardened little crook. What I can not understand is why. I like to understand what makes people act the way they do, so this is very interesting.
    I did not watch anything today but I could have done a better job with this day so I don't feel especially gleeful. I see areas that need work, one of which is dealing with the unexpected better.

No comments:

Post a Comment