Saturday, April 13, 2013

Day Six

     This new order of things has made me feel discombobulated. I feel disoriented and scatter brained. A boring task seems even more so, and more tedious. At the same time, I am trying to work through some other things, so all in all there is a struggle.
     Saturday nights is movie night in this house, so I was not sure how this would go. Jerry offered to give it up tonight but I had other things to do, so it is not bothering me. Chris and Stacie are at a birthday party so the house is quiet.
     I feel the need to find a new normal. Lord, help me find it and work through the dry, dusty times. Help me be satisfied with having done Your will. Let me live as unto You when no one sees and no one knows.
     Question: Do we get attacked by the Enemy when we endeavor to more perfectly do His will and when we keep going even more resolutely than before; determined to serve our Lord no matter how many failures, no matter how pathetic our efforts?

No comments:

Post a Comment