Saturday, April 27, 2013

Day Whatever

  1. For all the different greens of spring.
  2. For yellow butterflies on hot pink hydrangea bushes.
  3. For beautiful melodies of songbirds.
  4. For kittens (in moderation).
  5. For a daughter returned from out of state.
  6. For grace given on a day when I was very tired.
  7. For Jerry speaking into my life this morning and giving me verses for an area of struggle. While reading some of the verses to me tears ran down both our faces. For times such as these I thank you, Lord.
  8. For access to the throne of grace.
  9. For this blessed assurance, that I am forgiven.
  10. For messages that are honest and make us laugh with the humor of our humanness.
For these I am thankful. Also for fellowship and meeting old friends. The love that Christians have for each other or should have for each other is more precious than about anything. We are to love each other for real. If we don't, we don't love the Father either. Sometimes I wonder about all this animal loving that goes on and wonder....We were never told to love animals. God is going to want to know whether we loved our neighbor, the ones nearest us. Loving our pets is not going to hold any water. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment