Monday, April 22, 2013

First Day of Week Three

    For two cents I would not have written this tonight. Too tired. Thanks to the tea I drank, too late for my own good, I am still up.
    God is good. God is love. All things work together for good to them that love Him. He is Lord. He is the Creator. All is in His hands. We can fully trust Him with everything.
  1. For sisters.
  2. For nieces.
  3. For windows to wash.
  4. For cupboards to clean.
  5. For vehicles to drive.
  6. For energy.
  7. For lacy, green trees.
  8. For cake mixes.
  9. For tulips.
  10. For music.
     Lord, with thanksgiving for your grace and mercy. For the lovely healing you bring into lives who surrender all, saying not my will but Thine. That we may call you Father. That You allow us to approach your throne. That You want us. For all these I thank You tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment