Thursday, April 11, 2013

Day Four

    A headache is haunting me. Probably due to the unairconditioned house I cleaned this morning. Is this last sentence a sentence? I don't know and am too tired to care. When I get too hot for too long I get sick, one more reason to dread heat.
    Today was harder. Since I was a young child I would imagine things better than they were. Facing hard things has never been my strong suit. Conflict, pain, discouragement, all things to avoid by blocking it out by some means or another. Working through something painful..well..I'd much rather just leave it and hope it goes away by itself. The problem is some things don't go away by themselves. So much for the commentary. Let's just say I was tempted to watch something but did not. I did play two games of Chinese checkers by myself. :)
    I am reading a book by YWAM on one of their missionaries. Trusting God for each need is very prominent in the book. I am wondering if I should be living more that way and that maybe if I don't need that trust then maybe I'm not living dangerously enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment