Saturday, June 15, 2013

Evening At Pond

     Thankful for:
  1. An evening at a pond with church family and friends.
  2. Yummy granola made by yours truly.
  3. An indigo bunting sighted on a fence post singing its heart out.
  4. Kayaks for the kids to enjoy on the pond.
  5. An exciting boys verses girls volley ball game.
  6. Fish for the fishermen and boys to catch.
  7. Electricity. Some people went without a lot longer than we did with this past storm.
  8. A Sunday school lesson on the tongue that I am supposed to teach tomorrow. When I saw it was on the tongue I was not sure I should teach it. I will endeavor to get the class to discuss it.
  9. Should I be thankful for insects?
  10. Jolene's beautiful tomato plants in our raised bed.
   As I said to Jerry a bit earlier, "Happy sleep."

No comments:

Post a Comment