Monday, June 17, 2013

Rhubarb Pie

    Joan brought home rhubarb from her in-laws and gave me some so rhubarb pie was on the menu tonight. One pie disappeared already. Very tasty.
    The pet is still crippled but rather lively tonight pulling herself around with her front legs. Promised Jolene I would give her several days. I would have grim satisfaction shooting that coon.
     When a victory is won, and then the victory seems to leave and the old commences again, do you start over? Or do you stand on the victory that you know was done and not be too dismayed? Am I following the Spirit or am I trying to follow what people have told me? All these questions have been going through my mind. It is hard for me to differentiate between what the Spirit is leading me to do and what I have been advised to do. I want to be open to advice but at the same time I want to be led by the Spirit and be able to hear what His voice is saying.
     To hear and be led of You, Oh Lord, this is what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment