Saturday, June 29, 2013

Speaking

    When you see someone who can not speak, you start seeing the importance of it. Not being able to pray, to read Bible verses aloud or speak truths from God's Word, because the enemy will not let you, is a handicap of major proportions. It is also a demonic stronghold, obviously.
     What I am seeing is that it is a privilege to speak truth, to read the Word aloud, to pray aloud, to sing His praises. We ought to always be willing when the Lord wants us to speak. We are to speak to ourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs. We are to speak the truth in love. I hate to speak in public but I think I had better rethink that. What is more important is that it makes an impact in the spiritual world and can build faith in others.
     Now on another subject, I had a time of thankfulness for not being at the beck and call of movies and shows tonight. I had a time of swimming and spending time outside tonight. (Jerry came to visit me. :) There is no movie or show calling to me. Freedom! It is awesome! I really appreciate this freedom and I think it has enabled me to be a better soldier in this battle we are in.
     God is good! When? All the time! (Borrowed from Daniel Pollard)

No comments:

Post a Comment