Monday, June 24, 2013

Every Day

     I have been writing every day but lately that is not working, not because of shirking but because of other obligations. I will try to write as often as possible as I think it is good for me.
     Yesterday during the singing, the phrase: His love reaches to the lowest hell, really ministered to me. I want to hang on to that and hopefully pass it on.
     Last night the fact that Jesus is our only hope but what an awesome hope, was again just refreshed in my mind and heart. How it grabs a troubled soul's attention to be told of the hope in Jesus. He is our Everything. Our peace, our rest, good will toward us, our strength, our hope, He is not afraid to go where we need Him most. Praise Him! I love Him much this morning. Our blessed Redeemer and Friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment