Saturday, June 22, 2013

Moving

    Brandons moved into their house today. I will miss them. Feel a bit emotional about it. :) I really like their house, the tall ceilings, the front porch, the stairway, the trim, the lights and the cupboards, etc.
     I am also missing the girls already. They are in Illinois for a wedding and then they will be helping at a camp for children for a week.
     I have been battling greatly with depression, condemnation, feelings of worthlessness, etc. I am not sure where it all comes from but I had told the Lord that if it is His will I would be willing to stand in the gap for Debi. If I have been standing in the gap a great deal got past me. Poor girl.
     I was reminded again to be thankful for the opportunity to work in the kingdom of God. Even if you only have a little to give, give it anyway. Give when you do not think you have enough extra to spare. Give when you have no extra. And be oh so grateful that your name is written in the book of life and for the privilege to give.

2 comments:

  1. Since your children seem to be abandoning you, why not come see us? I would love to have you :) Sorry for the battles, yet I know God has a good plan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is harder than I ever imagined to hear the Holy Spirit and act on it when you are bucked at every moment. Then when you do act on it, you start questioning whether it was the right thing. I am not sure when next we will get to Ohio but when we do I definitely want to visit you.

      Delete