Thursday, May 16, 2013

Battle Day Two

    The day started with a time with the Lord out on our front porch. The Lord ministered to my heart so gently. I was rereading the beginning of The Bondage Breaker trying to prepare for our study group. It again touched me.
     I did not have much on the agenda for today so called Melissa to see if we could help with the house somehow. There was not really anything to do so I decided to call Jane and see if she would like to ride the trail. Yay! She did and we did. Very enjoyable. I drove over a snake. I thought it was a green twig but then it started wiggling and I shrieked. :) After Stacie picked us up, we picked up sandwiches at McDonalds and went to Sweet Frog. After that, home, a cold shower, and a nap.
      I woke with a headache this morning and pretty much lived on tylenol and aspirin today but made it through. The headache is back since watching the softball game. Really am ready to feel good.
      Question for today: How do you do battle for someone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment