Saturday, May 18, 2013

Reaping

     "You reap what you sow." Sobering words. Am I sowing what I want to reap? What do I want to reap? LIFE! Wholesomeness, Wholeness, Health, Peace, Joy. These are some of what I want to reap. Also godliness, a more temperate walk, holiness, devoutness, gentleness, meekness.
      I thought maybe with my last blogs I might have given some wrong impressions. I have been in what I might call a spiritual battle not related to what I was writing about. I am not free to write what it is but reading the Word of God aloud and standing firm seems key. I was reading out of Joshua last night and it struck me how often the Lord says for him to be strong and courageous.
      Now back to the first paragraph, what do I sow to reap those things?

No comments:

Post a Comment