Monday, May 6, 2013

Day One of Week Five

    Today was one of those blue, cloudy Mondays. Felt the depression or oppression descend this morning so I spent some time looking up some Bible verses Jerry had given me. Tears ran down my face as I read through them. Psalms 139 especially ministered to me.
    Feel like I did not accomplish much today so let's see. Well, saw my parents off this morning, got some loads of laundry done (more to do), most of the house is straightened, (we had lovely company over the weekend), baked cookies, took two naps (adrenalin now past), spent time with Debbie, spent time in prayer with Stacie, talked on the phone with my two sisters, made a room for Debbie with Chris's help and visited with my tired husband at supper (no, I did not make supper, too many left overs). I think I will go rest my head now.

No comments:

Post a Comment