Monday, May 20, 2013

Day One of Week Seven

     How is the fast going? Is it horribly tempting? Is it having good effects?
     Let me see...I think it is going OK. It is not horribly tempting but it is tempting at times. Yes, there are good effects.
     I am reading too much. (I got some books at a sale) Confession.
     Some more good effects are more visiting and talking is going on in our house, I am more open to doing things that are unusual for me.
     About watching movies, shows, etc. I am wondering if I really want to go back to it after a year. Somehow I have my doubts. One thing that really gave it a death blow was finding out that an actress that I really liked, I found out has been a lesbian for years. It was, with all the stuff I already knew, like the cup of iniquity was full and running over and I felt a repugnance for the whole thing, almost a nausea. I am wondering if it would not be a mistake to override that feeling.
     After writing this many posts I am wondering if I am starting to repeat myself. If I am, I apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment