Monday, May 27, 2013

On With the Fast

    You may be wondering how it is going. It is going well. I am not really tempted right now, too many other things going on. Am thankful for the absence of temptation. The ability to focus on something to a greater degree since I am not watching anything is substantially improved. I think it is harder to do the boring things, yet, at the same time, I think I get more accomplished. (Not quite certain of that yet) I know I am doing things and undertaking things I never did before.
    Thankful for:
  1. Chris having a more peaceful day at work than he has had for a long time. (He is working for Jerry now.)
  2. That the girls got to go to the beach. Lord, protect them, please.
  3. Time alone with my husband. (No children at home earlier.)
  4. Debi's being set free last night. Our God is so good!
  5. Raccoons. :)
  6. Trials and tribulations that bring us to closer to the Lord.
  7. Peace.
  8. Joy.
  9. Wonder at the mighty workings of God.
  10. His tender love for His children.
    "Amazing love! How can it be that Thou, my God, shouldst die for me?" I played this song over and over one night when the battle was intense. What wonderful songs we have to sing. Often with a depth and inspiration I forget until I hear or sing them again.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment