Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Power of Love

     Love's keeping power is amazing. When going through a terribly hard time, the fact that my husband did love me was part of the reason I stayed. Love will keep you from making mistakes that ruin your life.
     Being loved and wanted is most precious.  It gives a sense of well being, a sense of worth. Love is the oil that heals and soothes the troubled heart. It promotes health and wholesomeness. It gives the strength to keep going and not give up.
     When we love our children, we do what is best for them, how much more our Father in heaven for us. Spending time with someone is one of the best ways to love someone. Years ago, I would get irritated with someone and the Lord would prompt me to just go visit. So I would and about that quick the irritation would leave and love was there. Love takes action, sometime unaccompanied by feelings but they will follow.
     Love is the one thing we owe each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment