Sunday, May 26, 2013

The Truth

    "And you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free." John 8:32 Isn't this an awesome verse!? The truth will set us free. "Power for the believer comes in knowing and choosing the truth. "
    "Deception is the key strategy of the evil one."
    In doing some reading tonight these words and verses were so freeing. There were more that I am not posting and they ministered life to me. It made me think that the chief aim of the enemy is to have us believe his lies. When we start knowing and choosing the truth we are on the path to freedom. "Believe, declare and act upon the truth of God's Word, and you will thwart Satan's plan."
    A little victory today involving a book. I felt like the Lord wanted me not to finish it and throw it away. I did not see that much wrong with the book other than it just did not feel clean. (I was not even half way through.) I did not throw it away or stop reading it the first time this impression came to me but today I just decided to obey and did. It is amazing how freeing that is. It is the not obeying that puts chains around us. Freedom is obeying when that nudge comes. Blessed thought

No comments:

Post a Comment