Friday, May 17, 2013

Plodding On

     Plodded through today with little vigor. The morning was spent cleaning a mostly clean house with Stacie. Their two cats kept us entertained or at least me, Stacie refrained from killing them. We both got grumpy when we were cleaning the bathroom with their two litter boxes in it.
     Brandon came home sick. Seems there is a flu making its rounds. Duh. Felt the pull to watch something when Stacie told me what he was watching. (Don't ask me what it was.) Actually the pull was not that strong, thankfully. I did convince Jerry to spend time with me tonight as I was feeling lonely. The young folks were all at a gathering somewhere. We have to start practicing for when our children are gone. We used to watch movies together on the weekend evenings. Now we have to rethink that. Thankfully, Jerry is open to it.
     Feel like I am entering new territory in more than one way. Joshua comes to mind. Lord, give me the courage and faith needed for this.
     The Word of God is clean and powerful and sharper than any two-edged sword.
      May I remember that in Him the victory is already won. May I walk with a calm assurrance.
    
   
    

No comments:

Post a Comment