Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Day Two Week Five

     My brain feels frazzled tonight. Many demands on my time this week. My thanks for the evening:
  1. For Stacie being finished with her first year of college.
  2. For Melissa graduating from nursing school.
  3. For cleaning jobs.
  4. For laundry.
  5. For bedding.
  6. For leftovers.
  7. For strawberries! (which I hope to pick soon)
  8. For young love, outside, standing by the vehicle. :)
  9. For grandchildren (of which I have none) on which I wait very patiently.
  10. For the coolest spring I ever had while living here (VA).
My blessing for this evening: May we find answers to our hard questions, through His grace and mercy. May we overcome where we need to overcome through the power of the Holy Spirit. And may the blood of Jesus cleanse us from all unrighteousness. Believing always that He is able to deliver and not to quit knocking and seeking. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment