Friday, May 10, 2013

Better

     Again very draggy and sleepy until after a late nap, when I felt more like myself again.
     This brings up the question: how much impact does doing what you ought to do when you ought to do it, and while you are doing it and have the chance to help someone else and even though you feel yucky you offer to help and do so when the offer is accepted plus more when you see it is needed....How much does this affect you? The reason I ask is, there was really no reason for me to feel better after this nap as I didn't after the others. The depression lifted and I felt much more myself. Could it be because I did what I needed to do when it needed to be done even though not feeling at all like it? Then when the opportunity to help someone presented itself I took the step and offered and so on. It makes me wonder..
     Help me to press through more often and not give in to feelings. I want to live by Your will not by my feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment