Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Battle

     Writing these blogs is a chore. Like my son said, "I don't want to write. I am tired of writing. I have written many times lately!" Anyway, getting up early was my first offensive this morning. Made a good breakfast, second offensive. Put supper in the crockpot, third offensive. Fourth spent time exercising. Fifth and sixth went out and mowed lawn and got some sun at the same time. That is about the size of it. Did not do all that I was going to in my battle but did some things I was not going to.
     Wellness is still illusive. Felt nauseous while mowing the lawn, etc. Stacie was wondering what is wrong with her back. I said I don't want to think anymore and we'll all just live until we die.
     My prayer for tonight: Lord, help me to walk in your presence. Help me to think on you and your will during my day. Let me be quiet in your presence and learn of you. Let me praise you and live in thankfulness. You are above all these petty troubles, You have perspective and know what is best. In Jesus' name.
    My confession for tonight: I am not spending time in prayer. I am not reading my Bible and inspirational books. Not good.
    

2 comments:

  1. You are a blessing and even though you get tired of writing, it blesses other.

    ReplyDelete